When And How to express No to Colleges That Said Yes
Question: we put on Kent State and was accepted by having an offer of merit cash. I additionally persuasive speech topics about prison got into my choice that is first and to go here. I would really like to inform Kent State i am maybe not coming so they are able to provide the cash to someone else. My mom believed to wait because Kent State might offer more the longer I wait. My real question is, is my mother right? And if perhaps not, how do I tell KSU ( and any other college I end up receiving into) that I don’t desire to go to?
Congratulations on your own acceptances. It is rather kind of one to think about the needs of other students who have placed on Kent State, and — in the event that you will definitely perhaps not go to — it would be nice of you to notify the institution immediately, although you are not obligated to do so until May 1. However, that you MIGHT enroll at Kent State if you are offered more money, it will be necessary for you to actively appeal your merit aid award if you think. Kent State will not raise your merit automatically scholarship if you wait to answer the offer. You will have to request additional funding, which you will likely maybe not get … you might if you can provide topics for a persuasive speech for college students reasons why the higher merit grant is necessary for you to enroll if you are an especially desirable candidate or.
Therefore, your step that is next should to discuss finances with your mom. Is she concerned that your college that is first-choi…